Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I'm baaaaaccckkkkk!!!!


http://americangirl.wikia.com/wiki/Volleyball_Set
Just got back this afternoon in Manila. Hadn't been here of an hour yet when my friend Jenny said there was going to be volleyball practice.

So, because I wasn't prepared, I played wearing 3/4-long sleeves, slacks that I had to keep rolling up again and again because they were long and I could trip, and bare-footed since I couldn't use my non-rubber shoes (heck, they're not even allowed to step on the NBA-inspired court! It's rubber shoes or bust!)...

So yeah, it was a very nice evening. I hurt a toe for some reason I don't know, and it bled a little, but yeah, it was worth it :)

I think I should keep on playing sports or going to the gym (for free, he he) just so I could become more fit (not saying I am already...I so am not so I really need to shape up). Before I left home, I tried on some old clothes and was surprised they fit well enough again. And here I was worried that I probably got bigger due to the practically sedentary life I had been living while at home. Just goes to show that we can't be right all the time. After the game, we even saw somebody we knew and he said I looked thinner...Yey!!!!...Yeah, vanity, but hey, cut me some slack, okay?...LOL!!!!!!!

One really good thing about slacking at home - I don't have dark circles around my eyes anymore. I still slept late, but I had more sleep time :) Still, kids, don't try this at home! :D

Anyway, I wasn't surprised anymore to find that I have lots of posts to catch up on again. I'm not complaining, of course. I really would like to read ALL of them. Now that I'm back here, I'll be able to catch up again.

But, of course, my main goal is to find a job. My problem is, always, either I'm under-qualified, over-qualified, or not qualified at all :( Not losing hope, though. I'm not a quitter!

A funny thing...I found out that my sister is also planning on resigning. She's not in good terms with her boss and based on the stories I've heard, I can see why...Ha ha!!! She's my sister, alright!!!

...Toodles!!!!



7 comments:

  1. welcome back!!!!!! don't worry, you will find one soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, fellow sinister being.

    I haven't been online much of late either, and if I were, it was for barely 10 minutes.

    Missed your quirky comments. Good to hear from you again. *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  3. And love making quirky comments! ;p Watch out for more, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was that another one of those cheerleader moments?!

    ~_~"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!!!! Aren't I the pooh????!!!!

    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete