Monday, January 24, 2005

*sigh*

I had wanted to give someone "a taste of his own medicine". I actually started and got what I was first looking for. But then I realized I can never really be evil. I could'nt take revenge. It wasn't really for revenge, but just to teach a lesson, but hey, who was I kidding? So I decided to stop it there. Then I got the surprise of my life!

And now, I don't exactly know what to do...I guess, maybe, it's over and done with. So again, as always, I move on...




UPDATE (August 2017): I have zero idea now what this was about, who it was supposed to be.  But one thing that hasn't really changed about me is I'm not one to take revenge. Doesn't really mean I don't try (I'm not an angel), but when it comes to exacting one, I'm a wimp. Not scared of the other party, no. Just scared of being becoming bad, know what I mean? I'm not perfect. I get angry. I'm not above cursing at times. But taking revenge is something else entirely.

7 comments:

  1. how much u can pay me to take 'revenge' for u ...lolzzz

    errrrr it is cheaper just to teach a lesson.....

    .....ahem..... price negotiable,...lolzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. mind to fill in more details exactly what ur goin to do resulting guilty conscience pulls u back? well at least u have a soft spot somewhere in ur heart..ur ain't that bad =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo...you kick someone back?? I'm sure that person would get something bad one day, you have your soft spot so never mind about that person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's done is done. Move on, but learn from the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, guys! It would have been fun, though...LOL!!!!!!!! But anyway, I'm glad I didn't because I did have a rather pleasant surprise :) I'm actually doing okay...

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to hear you're doing fine =) cheers!!

    ReplyDelete