Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Faces That I Love To Hate!


LOL!!!! Just wanted to "share" some Filipina faces that I have come to love and hate looking at. Love, because I find them very beautiful. Hate, because, hey, I want those!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Below are some sites.

Amanda Griffin (Filipino-British)
I really like her because not only is she very pretty, she's also versatile and business-minded. A go-getter... http://www.amandagriffin.com/

Heart Evangelista (Filipino-Chinese, or Chinoy)
Very Chinoy looking. I find her very pretty. I just like looking at her. Period. She has yet to outgrow her tweetums phase. Too saccarinish (did I spell that right?).
http://heart.pinoycentral.com/

Donita Rose (Filipino-American)
I have always liked her. Versatile and fun, too :)
http://www.donitarose.com

There's also this other Filipina beauty that I like/hate looking at now, Juliana Palermo. She looks very Filipina! Can't post photo of her, though, since everytime I search for pics of her, I end up with - uh - not so wholesome shots, he he...Search for yourself, if you want!



UPDATE (August 2017): Either my taste or they changed. I do still like Donita for being Donita. And I haven't seen Amanda in ages. This list should've included Angel Aquino. She's so classic!...I'll not start by enumerating the new faces I've come to like, though. 

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I love looking at them. There is no hate.

    No hate at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!!!! Jon, you're a guy. I don't expect any hate at all! LOL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love dem..i dun hate em.......wahhhhhhhhh =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donita Rose is a classic....Audrey Hepburn-ish.....:-)

    Amanda Griffin....phew...still wondering why she cannot speak passable Tagalog very well despite having stayed here for ages...

    Heart Evangelista....you're right. too saccharine it gets sickening. but her countenance strikes me as too......ordinary...*shrugz*

    Juliana....oh there is a girl really PINAY! and she's pretty smart, too. very articulate!

    I think Toni Gonzaga is worth mentioning....very witty. uhm....off the top of my head.......for some reason....ALESSANDRA DE ROSSI....very Italian.....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is a "tweetums phase"? I've never heard that expression.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tweetums......

    i dunno who coined that word, but it's something like.....too youngster-sweet...forever a budding teenager....uhm.....kinda bubblegummy....

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Donita Rose is a classic....Audrey Hepburn-ish.....:-) "

    Yup, she is. You know who also reminds me of Audrey Hepburn? Audrey Tautou (forgot correct spelling). Maybe that's why her screen name (if it's indeed a screen name) is Audrey...Going back to Donita, I really like her personality, most of all.

    "Amanda Griffin....phew..."

    'My goo-lahy...my ee-lao nah...!' he he... But I still appreciate that she was the one they got to replace Cher Calvin in F. Inability to speak Filipino aside, I like it that she does not simply capitalize on her beauty...I also like Angel Aquino.

    "Heart Evangelista....you're right. too saccharine it gets sickening. but her countenance strikes me as too......ordinary...*shrugz* "

    For me, she doesn't. I just hate it that whenever I go to S.M. Manila and pass by Just G., I see that very nice poster of hers...

    "Juliana....oh there is a girl really PINAY! and she's pretty smart, too. very articulate!"

    Hear, hear!...I was kinda wondering if you would agree, so this comes as a surprise :) I like it when she smiles. No wonder Sunshine C. was jealous!

    "I think Toni Gonzaga is worth mentioning....very witty. uhm....off the top of my head.......for some reason....ALESSANDRA DE ROSSI....very Italian..."

    Oh, yeah, I like them, too. Just not faces that I would really "love to hate". Toni has a certain charisma, and yes, wit. So does Alex. Sometimes, she could be quite the "palengkera", but I admire her being outspoken and kalog. I just don't know if she looks very Italian, like you said, as I haven't really studied Italian faces. I do love Italian eyes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot to add KC (Concepcion) Pangilinan...This is not her site, not really, but it has pictures...

    http://www.mtvasia.com/ubbthreads2/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=MTVVJs&Number=381228&page=5&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess when I say Italian.....she is quite.....earthy.....?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmnn...maybe...But I do like her face...

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice~!! they could be ambassador for lotsa company :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Donita is sort of like that already, in a sort of way.

    ReplyDelete