Tuesday, January 11, 2005

HERE'S TO BROADWAY!!!

http://herebroadway.multiply.com/
This is the group I created months ago. So far, we only have very few members (seven, he he he). My fault as I haven't 'advertised' it yet, so now, I am. So if you're interested, whoever you are, come and join us. I promise to make it interesting!

If you also have hi5 accounts, I have the a group of the same name there, too. That one's a bit more established now.


*************************************************

UPDATE (March 8, 2017): This page is, of course, non-existent now. I lost everything that was there, I think. I have only created a page on my WordPress titled HERE'S TO BROADWAY!!! as well. It's not a group anymore...Then again, and I honestly just thought about it now, maybe I'll create a new blog to create a new community of theatre lovers! We'll see...

4 comments: