Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Not so Christmas-sy...

Darn. My disk drive doesn't seem to be working. I wanted to save something I typed in a diskette, about gifts I got. Also, I prepared a wish list...They will have to wait, then.

Okay, I didn't really exert that much effort, but I did try to be merry this Christmas. But how can I do that when here and there, disaster strikes?...Please, pray for our Asian brothers and sisters. The recent tragedy is simply overwhelming. Please, include them in your prayers and your wishes...

Anyway, maybe I won't be able to log in again till next week so before I lose the chance to greet them, I still would like to greet each of my friends, Abby and Joey, a Happy Birthday :) Yes, let us try to still smile despite everything...

3 comments:

  1. The tragedy is too unspeakable for words. I do pray for all involved and the rest of the world that they will rise to the occasion and help where they can. Peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to you, Debbie...That is what we need these days, to forget all wars and just work with each other...

    ReplyDelete