Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Tests, tests...

Take the quiz: "Which Magical Dark Creature Are You?"

WereLeopard
You are a wereleopard. Very sensual and intense - dramatic even. You're fast, agile, graceful, strong, and you have kickass eyes. Very touch oriented - you need constant contact with other warm cozy people to be at peace. Playfull and furry no one will complain when you want a cuddle - or a little more. Okay or maybe even a lot more... Purrr for me baby.


Fire
Your element is Fire: Strong, hot tempered,
powerful, and passionate. Well now lets see,
being fire you are quite strong and powerful,
people look up to you greatly and often seek
your protection. You have the ability to gain
many friends and you are always one people can
count on to do what you say you will do. You
are extremely loyal be it friends or family
you'll stick up for them and you are never
willing to put them in a position that could
hurt them. You know what roll you play in life,
leader, and you intend to let people know it.
Not everyone is capable of leadership but you
certainly have the willpower and flare to do
it. You have quite a temper if it shows itself,
one that can often lead you into trouble. Once
your mind is made up there is no changing it
but no one said that was a bad thing.


.:-|What is your true element?|-:. -With Anime Pictures and detailed answers-
brought to you by Quizilla


Well, aren't I consistent!

5 comments:

  1. Take the quiz: "Which Magical Dark Creature Are You?"

    WereWolf
    So you're a wolfie eh? We'll you're not only very stubborn and blunt - but youre damn hairy my friend. But hey, it works on you. You like arguing and you like being on top. Yes - that way too :-p. Teams always appeal to you when you know you can excell with them. Try to relax a little more. At the same time. You are damn sexy. Hells yes.

    say WHAAAT!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take the quiz: "Which Magical Dark Creature Are You?"

    Vampire
    You are damn sexy you hot, hot midnight lover you - I love you. In folklore you are a corpse that rises from the grave during the night, and for nourishment or pleasure sucks the blood of humans. Various talismans and herbs supposedly avert vampires, but, according to tradition, they can be destroyed only by cremation by stakes driven through their hearts. You like people to have high or even intimidated feelings towards you. You love to gloat - but pretend to be modest. Definitely the slyest and most elegant of all of the creatures, your dark mystery and painful passion attracts all to your bed and mouth. Marry me you hot beast.


    ==============================

    Ermm......
    *speechless*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, why does everyone has to be damn sexy and not me???!!!

    Anyway, I see Foxy retains her vampire-ness while Jeffer is, uh, hairy *eww* I'm just furry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dennis asked which is true about my being FIRE. Here you go, Dennis:

    I am FIRE:

    Hot tempered (I'm basically nice, but yeah, this is true).

    Passionate.

    "Being fire you are quite strong and powerful, people look up to you greatly and often seek your protection." (have yet to find out, but I think I can if I just put my mind to it)

    "You have the ability to gain many friends and you are always one people can count on to do what you say you will do." (Basically, yeah)

    "You are extremely loyal be it friends or family you'll stick up for them and you are never willing to put them in a position that could hurt them." (I wouldn't want to do that even to other people who aren't my friends!)

    "You know what roll you play in life, leader, and you intend to let people know it." (What I want, yes, but seems it's not really exactly what I am right now. Not yet, anyway, I hope)

    "You have quite a temper if it shows itself, one that can often lead you into trouble." (True, true)

    "Once your mind is made up there is no changing it but no one said that was a bad thing." (I could be quite stubborn, but I can take advice)

    ReplyDelete