Saturday, December 25, 2004

Well...

Typed something last night for posting here but decided not to. Too whine-y, now that I think about it. Anyway, at least I was able to log in today 'cause it's Sunday and since I was going to buy a copy of a national daily anyway, decided to come here for a while and read some stuff. Funny, but yesterday, I thought it was Friday until I saw the shows on TV and realized my mind was a day late!

Will probably post more one of these days. Until then, enjoy your holidays, kids! ;p

2 comments:

  1. haha.... truth be told, I thought the same... would prefer not to post too many grouses etc lest i be thought of as some grouch... then i realised that it doesn't quite make sense...
    Our journal's ours... feel free to air your views ... there's nothing too small or whiney on our own journal... ;D so post away babe!! ;D

    Cheers!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but when I re-read it, I told myself, "what a whiner!" LOL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete