Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Serving my Hero



"My oldest memory dates way back when I was just a year old. Many people do not remember things at this age so perhaps, you don’t believe me. But I do remember – and I remember a lot – and am sure of it. I have a picture to prove it, in fact. At least, to myself. Old and sepia-colored, that picture is still very dear to my heart..."

I shared this in my other personal blog This is the UPDATED/EDITED version:

https://jgifederizo.wordpress.com/2014/04/01/my-hero-atozchallenge/

5 comments:

  1. i would not call it 'serving', though....or 'giving back.'

    it is pure 'loving.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmnn...perhaps, yes.

    Only I wish I could show it more and in better ways. Everytime I lose my cool, I can't help but be disappointed in myself. Automatically, my mother-self gets mad at my child-self. If only I could kick myself, I would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you shouldn't be too harsh on yourself.
    It's human to sometimes lose control of our tempers / emotions.

    For what it's worth, I think what you're doing now is great.
    Not everyone's able to carry off this feat the way you're doing it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I don't think I'm doing well enough with this feat. But I guess you're right, I shouldn't be too harsh on myself. My real enemy really is myself and my temper...

    Thank you, Jeffy and Foxy, for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I am again disappointed at myself. I know I'm trying, but I can't help but feel inadequate!

    ReplyDelete