Tuesday, August 2, 2005

Cat Got Her Tongue...

I have so many thoughts occuping my mind these past days, and I wanted to write all about them here. Unfortunately, I spent the first two hours sending applications that I now don't have time to actually do write about them. Next time maybe.

I just would like to say that I might not be able to post much again because, as most of you know, I've already resigned. That means less chances to go online again. *sigh* But anyway...

Oh, BTW, it's nearly time for "spring cleaning". Time to rid my  life of some unnecessary clutter...

3 comments:

  1. gee.... was wondering how you've been these days.... =o] take care ya... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dawn. I'm really doing fine enough. It's better to stay at home where there is TV, at least, than work for that scumbag of a boss and stay in the boarding house with uninteresting, bigot, and yes, violent (there a story behind this) roommates...Sheesh!

    So, yeah, I'm actually doing better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you better luck for your next job. Take this time to relax.

    Take care, be well.

    ReplyDelete