Sunday, August 14, 2005

Well, what have you been up to?


As usual, I've been staying at home watching TV and messing with things. I've decided to do some exercising M-W-F.  Wanted to do it everyday, but not easy to do it on a regular basis (hey, I'm a bum). Since I've just started, sometimes, my body aches that I'm not ready to do it the next day. That's what happens when you've been idle for quite some time. So I just try to do some stretches to start the day. Also  trying to remember the stretching stuff I learned from the dacing workshop, but for the life of me, I've forgotten most of them. So I just added a new dance-exercise technique I saw on TV which I do only when I'm alone (if I tell you what it is, I'll have to kill you, he he...). 

But anyway, Happy Birthday to the following: Sharon, Cindy, Dawn, Debbie, Jasmine, Jon L., Justin, She and Snoozer. Sorry if I wasn't able to greet most of you guys in time...And, oh! Happy Aniversary...to me!!! It's my first-year aniversary here in Multiply!

No comments:

Post a Comment