Friday, November 5, 2004

Oh, Shoot!!!...Follow Up

"Sorry, everyone for my past posts (except the last one which was for the Cove). I thought I was posting my Broadway group!!!...Dang!"


ONE DAY AFTER: I'm confused. In my group, they did get posted. But when I checked the "Messages" section, it said the messages were posted for everyone, no mention of the group at all.

Please, anyone, did any of you get those messages intended for the group, those with these titles: Welcome..., Getting to know... ?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, okay, good then!!! That means I didn't do something wrong. Whew!!!

    Thanks, Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably just set it up so that if someone was to go to your group page that wasn't a member they could see the content, but that wouldn't send a message to everyone. For example, in my "new moms" group I sometimes post things for everyone so that if somebody stumbles upon the group they'll see what types of posts we make and it might entice them to join.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a New Moms group????...Nice :)

    I'm just curious. When will you be considered not a new mom anymore? I'm not making fun of you, just in case I sound like it. I'm simply curious...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL....actually I'm not sure! I was thinking of that recently since Lyla is already 15 months....but I still need help. I might change the name to just be moms because the id is moms already. Really, anybody can join. We love chatting with everyone.

    You're a mom, right? If so, please feel free to join. The address is http://moms.multiply.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you said anybody can join, I was going to make a joke like "Even Me?" But then you asked if I was a mom...LOL!!! Nope, I'm not yet. Single and childless for now, he he! But I love my niece :>

    ReplyDelete