Sunday, April 24, 2011

At least

It's April. One year after I began. It really started as an experiment, but who am I really kidding, really? 

It has gone on long enough and yet, here I am. I began my goodbyes a few months back and it's been alright enough. But some goodbyes have been too hard to give. One goodbye, I've done over and over and yet I come back. This time, I hope it's for real. The last goodbye, I don't know if it's coming soon. Or at least, I'm just delaying the inevitable. 

My friend says that at least, I went through it. I really am not sure if I should be that grateful. But then, I got that advice from someone with a more whacked sense. She also says that at least I've made some people happy. Well, that is my only consolation. At least, it's what they know and I have to say that I, indeed, sincerely wanted them to be happy, made efforts even, because I am that kind of person.

It's been only a year but why do I feel like it's been several years already? What a phase it's been. 

When I finally say my last goodbye, I'm gonna miss this. I'm gonna miss them. But I have to.

I have to. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Gelo. Yes, I guess you could say that. And like all journeys, this has to end. I finally was able to say goodbye to the one whom I said I kept coming back to. This time, it's for real. One more to go.

    ReplyDelete