Saturday, July 23, 2016

Interview with This Vampire

Well, just finished answering a set of questions earlier, maybe more than an hour ago, and it's just (already!) 4am. Met a blogger who is doing a set of interviews with regards to love and relationships. I unwittingly managed to put myself in a position where I'm to share my own story. I didn't expect it, really, but I have to say I felt okay sharing myself. My answers were quite long, in fact, so I leave it to him to do the necessary editing.

Was I honest in my answers? Of course. Did I leave out anything? Absolutely. There are just some more private things that should remain private. Even when this blog was still in Multiply and on private mode, I still took care of what I wrote about. Let's face it, blogs aren't so private unless you keep out everybody but yourself.

Will provide a link when posted.


*********************************************

~ ~ ~ tumbleweed...~ ~ ~
 
Aaaand...here is the link, as promised: MAHIRAP BANG MAGING NBSB? ELABORATE. It's cut in two parts so just start there.

No comments:

Post a Comment