Tuesday, July 25, 2017

BURGLARY!!!!

http://vintechnology.com/2011/06/14/cnbcs-crime-inc-shows-truth-behind-burglary-crimes/

As I write this, the news is new. My husband just informed me our house just got burglarized. He/They stole my old laptop (I hope they get frustrated trying to turn it on because it's already not functioning correctly, PLUS the screen is broken, they won't see a thing unless they attach it to a monitor). Worse, the money we had been keeping was stolen. That was money that I just borrowed! It wasn't freakin' extra money!

I borrowed that money to cover for the replacement of our water pipes and relocation of the meter. We had to because my relatives kept demanding that I do it immediately. Fortunately, the work's done. But I'm so mad because I was going to use it wisely for our needs, to pay off other debts and to save more until we could raise around 50K, the amount needed to transfer my parents' remains to the memorial lot I am paying for, as demanded by my other relatives (long story why)...

I'm supposed to be forgiving. What pisses me off is why am I not that angry???!!! I mean I'm angry, but I should be body-shaking angry! Can't I react like any other normal being and not just be nice about it and thinking, "Oh well, it's done. Move on. Be careful next time."...Is it my fault people are bad????

UPDATE: Laptop found in my parents' bedroom where it shouldn't be. Either the burglar(s) realized it was the wrong one, or thought it might be noticed outside, or found out it's defective. The envelop where the money used to be was there, empty. My parents' cabinet got ransacked, too--well, they wouldn't really find anything that valuable there.


Fuck, you start living a little better and these bad people are ready to pounce on you like you deserve it...NOW I'm feeling the anger...

No comments:

Post a Comment