Wednesday, September 1, 2004

Li'l Dove's Journal...


I already have a journal and since I'd be writing about the same stuff, please visit it instead at...Oops. Okay, I'll put them here, too. I seriously doubt you'll ever want to go there anyway.

You are WELCOME to comment here. PLEASE comment if you've got something to say.

Sometimes, I can be very opinionated, but hey, don't hate me for it. Everyone has an opinion, it just so happens that yours maybe different from mine. I wouldn't mind a friendly debate, though. But take note of the word "friendly" and take it to heart. Debates don't mean arguments. I don't want Word War in my little world. There's a saying, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all." You don't have to agree with me all the time, just say things nicely and we're cool.

Anyway, I'm basically a good kid. If I seem too good, don't hate me for it. If I seem too bad for your taste, don't hate me for it, either.


~Li'l Dovey~

*************************************************

UPDATE: Yes, this post just got published today (July 4, 2016), but this post go waaaayyy back when there was still Multiply. I transferred my posts here in Blogspot several years ago, when Multiply was already telling us to because it was folding up. Well, they were just changing things but as far as I was concerned as a blogger, it was folding up.

I had kept this blog private mainly because I intended for my stuff to just be archived here, a place I can go back to to retrieve stuff and post over at my WordPress one. What happened was I forgot my login details, etc. It's only now that I was able to open this account again *whew!* I was re-reading stuff and it hit me -- I want to continue this blog. This is going to be my more personal one, where I tell more about my self, thoughts and feelings.

So do not be surprised if supposedly old posts start getting published. I am just trying to piece back parts of my past. It's through our past that we learn.

If you ever want to see more of my stuff as a writer-blogger-slash-other-things, feel free to visit THE END JUSTIFIES THE JOURNEY. It is currently going through some changes, but no, it's not folding up. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment